You’ll join a growing team working on a range of technology companies from established brands to disruptive players. We are looking for someone who wants to challenge themselves in a new environment, can hit the ground running, pick up an established portfolio of accounts, demonstrate sophisticated client handling skills and good strategic thinking, as well as a proven ability to win new business. Strong people management skills are a must.
Hotwire has an established global footprint with offices across Europe and the US, so you will have the opportunity to work with our international teams on client work or consider a six-week or long-term placement as part of our company-wide mobility scheme.
Key attributes include:
- Excellent team leadership ability, the desire to motivate and develop a team
- Strategic and innovative thinking, both for clients and the agency
- Superb client relationship skills
- Experience of resource and budget management
- A solid network of influencer contacts
- An entrepreneurial outlook, backed up by solid new business experience and a strong track record in organic growth of client budgets
We believe in shaping client portfolios to meet the interests and ambitions of individual team members, so we’ll discuss the exact client portfolio with candidates at interview. You will also have the opportunity to meet the team during the interview process, as we know how important it is to work with people you like and who inspire you.
We offer a highly competitive salary and an industry-leading training and development programme. We believe in providing exciting, rewarding, long-term careers, which means constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop.
If interested please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.