You are a natural born leader, passionate about your work and your team. You feel successful when they’re successful.
You are a strategy machine but you welcome the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and work alongside your teams. You encounter chaos and instinctively attempt to make order out of it. You see a challenge and reflexively devise a path for how to overcome it. You are given a goal and you immediately formulate a plan to achieve it.
Results matter to you. Client results and agency goals are always at the front of your mind.
You are competent, creative, trustworthy, engaging, organized and passionate about communications in all of its many forms.
If you’re ready to be a key member of the management team, and contribute to the business strategy in a way big agencies just don’t allow, read on…
A Hotwire Director is a key member the management team that has three core areas of responsibility: client management, leading teams and contributing to agency success. They own and manage a portfolio of clients from relationship management to strategy development and vision with an eye towards revenue and profitability targets. Directors are also expected to contribute to agency initiatives, such as marketing, business development, new product/service development, as a member of the extended management team.
- Deliver excellent client service
- Demonstrate account and team leadership of the highest standards
- Contribute to the success of the agency by contributing to business development and product development
- Manage a group of accounts representing a minimum of $750,000 in revenue
- Maintain account profitability of a minimum of 65% gross margin
- Organically grow existing group of accounts by at least 10%
- Retain and promote top performing direct reports
- Maintain client satisfaction rating of 6 or more on annual client survey
- Ensure direct reports meet utilization targets (based on utilization percentage according to level)
- Drive the new business development effort (manage a lead from start to finish) and win new accounts as needed to maintain oversight for a minimum of $750,000 in revenue
- Prepare and present a professional development course to staff twice yearly to grow new and traditional communications skills (at least one session to focus on new skill)
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in arts, communications, PR, journalism or marketing
- A minimum of two years’ experience as an agency Account Manager or in-house communications PR manager
- Experience in B2B, IoT, networking, security, and telecommunications technology, preferred
- Quirky – Not afraid to speak up and own your ideas
- Obsessed with continuous improvement
- Curious about how the business works how you contribute to the organizations success
- Driven to produce excellent work
- Pragmatic and goal oriented
- Developed strong written and presentation communication skills, with the comfort to present ideas and make a case to clients and partner agencies
- Positive, authentic, solution-oriented team player with a good sense of humor
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, especially PowerPoint, Excel and Word
Hotwire is a global PR and communications agency dedicated to helping ambitious companies change their game, build their reputation, and stand out from the crowd. Our communications experts provide our clients with in-depth knowledge and experience of a number of market categories. From Sydney to San Francisco, we’re a team, with a ‘one office’ mentality. Our international team works across our 22 locations, including the UK, US, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Australia and New Zealand, together with affiliate partners. We bring the best of our knowledge, skills and experience to all of our clients wherever they are in the world and are committed to being the best agency they'll ever work with. When it comes to people, Hotwire employs collaborative and creative entrepreneurs. Our people are our product, so the hiring, development and promotion of our people is priority number one.