You are ambitious and creative with a meticulous attention to detail. You are analytical, strategic and forward thinking – with the ability to clearly articulate your thoughts. You are just as concerned with why as you are with how. You get social media and have a keen eye for design. Most importantly, you are a team player that is eager to learn, bring forth new ideas, and have an immediate impact on marketing initiatives. If this is you, let’s talk.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will support senior staff to increase brand awareness, drive new business leads and demand generation, as well as strengthen Hotwire’s position in the industry. This role requires a versatile individual who can complete a variety of marketing activities including: collateral development, social media, content marketing, email and event marketing. The candidate must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines at the same time.
- Execute digital marketing strategies, including collateral development, content design, website updates, social media posts, etc.
- Be a team player with the ability to collaborate with a global team and work independently when needed
- Have a sales mindset; the goal of our marketing activities is to drive qualified leads to the top of the sales funnel
- Contribute to the success of the agency by doing whatever it takes to get the job done
- Actively engage, collaborate, and support the Hotwire sales and marketing team and broader Hotwire regional and global teams by owning the content calendar, executing social media, managing industry awards, drafting press releases, coordinating events, etc.
- Fully understand Hotwire’s brand and develop strong knowledge of the industry and competitors
- Master Hotwire tools and technology, such as Salesforce, Pardot, TrendKite (other tools as needed)
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a passion for a career in digital marketing and communications
- Demonstrated experience with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and other social media tools
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications, experience with Adobe Suite a plus
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Quirky – Not afraid to speak up and own your ideas
- Obsessed with continuous improvement
- Driven to produce excellent work
- Pragmatic and goal oriented
- Demonstrate potential to become a strong writer
- Positive, authentic, solution-oriented team player with a good sense of humor
- Curious about how the business works how you contribute to the organizations success
Hotwire is a global integrated communications agency dedicated to helping ambitious companies change their game, build their reputation, and stand out from the crowd. Our technology communications experts provide our clients with in-depth knowledge and experience of a number of market categories. From Sydney to San Francisco, we’re a team, with a ‘one office’ mentality. Our international team works across our 22 locations, including the UK, US, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Australia and New Zealand, together with affiliate partners. We bring the best of our knowledge, skills and experience to all of our clients wherever they are in the world and are committed to being the best agency they'll ever work with. When it comes to people, Hotwire PR employs collaborative and creative entrepreneurs. Our people are our product. So the hiring, development and promotion of our people is priority number one.
Hotwire values diversity and we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other category protected under the law.