What is my role?
You will take the lead role in building the Hotwire HealthTech global team. This requires an energic, passionate professional with a background in healthcare who is looking for an opportunity to grow a business, a team and be an industry leader.
Building on your 10+ years of experience, you understand how technology is shaping healthcare and the seismic shifts taking place in the industry. You may have worked in or with heath companies and at an agency and you have a proven ability to grow a business.
You will expand our HeathTech plan and work closely with marketing and business development to build a pipeline of opportunities. You will take the lead in pitching new business, onboarding clients, achieving results for client programs, ensure our teams deliver and that our reputation as a leader in HealthTech continues to grow.
You will bring a network of contacts to your role to make an immediate impact and be excited about expanding your network.
What can I expect?
Reporting to the Group Development Officer, you will focus your energy mostly in the US market and spend time split between three key activities:
- Building the Hotwire brand with marketing and business development activities
- Pitching prospects and convering into new clients. Onboarding new clients and working closely with clients as their strategic advisor
- Collaborating with a global team as a mentor, motivator, coach and senior leader for HealthTech ensuring high standards for client service
You will be instrumental in helping Hotwire grow and becom an important part of the HealthTech ecosystem.
It will be important to build relationships across Hotwire and with our current HealthTech clients and also that you establish yourself externally and spend time “behaving famously” which may include attending and speaking at HealthTech events, writing and publishing either on our owned properties or on industry sites, and meeting new contacts.
You will have a strong business acumen as you’ll be building a business for HealthTech at Hotwire. You are also a skilled communciations practioner and understand how integrated communciations can support business strategies and know how to develop a strong strategy with execution across media, social, digital, content marketing and influencers.
It’s also important that you have strong understanding of Healthcare industry trends and how changing regulation impacts companies and their communciations plans.
How will I be measured?
- Hotwire’s brand and reputation in HealthTech
- Number of leads and opportunities with HealthTech comapnies
- Client satisfaction results from annual survey
- Annual revenue and client profitability goals
- Deliver HealthTech growth plan
- In collaboration with marketing and business development, create marketing assets, blog content, target lists, social content, etc to market Hotwire in HeathTech
- Attend major Heath events to represent Hotwire and build our brand
- Deliver at least $200,000 in new revenue in FY18
- Understand and build relationships with global Hotwire HealthTech client and talent portfolio